www.barciknews.com is an independent information and idea sharing medium, initiated by of BARCIK. Text and audio visual contents (English and Bengali) such as features, case studies and research based reports, proses, photo stories and documentaries will be available in this site to serve people of all stakes with information and knowledge. People in any geographical location will be benefited once they log into the website. This website will provide equal treatment and respect to all religions, races, communities, women, men and disabled communities. The site also ensures that illiterate and people with sight and hearing disability will not be deprived from having access to any information.
- Health camps for the health care of the elders organized by youth
- Compost and Organic Vegetable Village
- Sakhina’s agriculture seed
- Serving is Religion
- Pitha, Nature and Mother Knowledge
- Farmer’s Seeds Bank and Agricultural Hospitals
- Boda Net: New Fishing Trap for Native Species Fish!
- Without you it’s difficult to cope with disaster
- What will happen to the School?
- Nature and Forest in our Service