‘We hate early marriage’
Mukter Hossein from Manikgonj A campaign on creating awareness regarding the negative impacts of early marriage was held at Notakhula high located in Lechoragonj union of Harrirampur sub-district of Manikgonj recently. A total of 700 persons comprise teachers, students, youth, members of local ...Continue Reading...
Tree Olympiad held in Netrakona
Riku Rani Paul from Netrakona An exceptional Tree Olympiad was held at Collegiate school and college located at Rajubazar in Netrakona yesterday arranged jointly by BARCIK and youth association. This school level competition were escorted by 260 students from 260 schools in the area. The ...Continue Reading...
We want to build a green earth
Happy Roy from Netrokona “They cut down all trees, now how I make medicine?” It was a popular advertisement in our media telecasted in the recent past. A kabiraj (Traditional healer) did not find a certain tree in the forest; stand beside the jungle and said these words. This advertisement was ...Continue Reading...
Unlocking the potential
By Satta Ranjan Saha and Nitya Sarker Youth are energetic! If the wish they can transform a lag behind village and society into the enlightened and advanced village and society. The youth can eradicate illiteracy, exile the superstition and wipe out the darkness of drug addiction in the ...Continue Reading...
- Corona, indigenous knowledge and science of nature
- Climate change and food security in Bangladesh
- The blessing of nature
- The Corona impacts on the Khasi community
- The youth community beside the helpless Dalit population in Corona
- A man leading community towards agro-ecology
- Community Seed Bank (CSB): an initiative to reduce disaster risks in char areas of Bangladesh
- … Of the people led development
- We want a poison free and zero hunger world
- Respect rural women, recognize their contribution