A tale of Patshala in Char area
By, Sattya Ranjan Saha, Manikgonj A patshala (education center) which means school named Padma Parer is situated in the char area of Horirampur, in Manikgonj. This shcool has become an inspiration for the guardians of children in the remote area. The poor and deprived children get the ...Continue Reading...
What will happen to the School?
Abdur Razzak, Manikganj Where the little boy lives 4 years of his educational life. Endeared schools is a symbol of Absolute compassion. Pasture of many favourite friendships and tie. The teachers love mixed with anger and ascendency. The little angle touches constantly the school’s ground from ...Continue Reading...
Unlocking the potential
By Satta Ranjan Saha and Nitya Sarker Youth are energetic! If the wish they can transform a lag behind village and society into the enlightened and advanced village and society. The youth can eradicate illiteracy, exile the superstition and wipe out the darkness of drug addiction in the ...Continue Reading...
- Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
- Nutrition Bank (Shoto Bari) fulfills rural people’s nutrition need
- A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
- Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives