A tale of Patshala in Char area
By, Sattya Ranjan Saha, Manikgonj A patshala (education center) which means school named Padma Parer is situated in the char area of Horirampur, in Manikgonj. This shcool has become an inspiration for the guardians of children in the remote area. The poor and deprived children get the ...Continue Reading...
What will happen to the School?
Abdur Razzak, Manikganj Where the little boy lives 4 years of his educational life. Endeared schools is a symbol of Absolute compassion. Pasture of many favourite friendships and tie. The teachers love mixed with anger and ascendency. The little angle touches constantly the school’s ground from ...Continue Reading...
Unlocking the potential
By Satta Ranjan Saha and Nitya Sarker Youth are energetic! If the wish they can transform a lag behind village and society into the enlightened and advanced village and society. The youth can eradicate illiteracy, exile the superstition and wipe out the darkness of drug addiction in the ...Continue Reading...
- Corona, indigenous knowledge and science of nature
- Climate change and food security in Bangladesh
- The blessing of nature
- The Corona impacts on the Khasi community
- The youth community beside the helpless Dalit population in Corona
- A man leading community towards agro-ecology
- Community Seed Bank (CSB): an initiative to reduce disaster risks in char areas of Bangladesh
- … Of the people led development
- We want a poison free and zero hunger world
- Respect rural women, recognize their contribution