Farmer’s Seeds Bank and Agricultural Hospitals
Bahlul Karim from Satkhira Unique banks and hospital have been developed at Tujulpur of Satkhira Sadar upazila. The farmers’ seed bank is maintained by the farmers keeping different types of crops and medicinal seeds and agricultural equipment used by the farmers. On the other hand, the ...Continue Reading...
A Self-confident and determined student Fatema Parveen
By Biswajit Mondal Fatema Parveen. She is poor but meritorious student. Her parents lead their life collecting resources from the Sunderban. They are known as ‘Bonojibi’ to others. Fatema has a strong will to continue study and be enlightened with knowledge and wisdom. But the poverty of her ...Continue Reading...
We are very happy for the tailoring machines
Mononjay Mondal from Shatkhira Unity is the best policy. It helps to improve the overall socio-economic development as well as the livelihood of the people. Bearing this in mind with the objective to safeguard life and environment marginal agricultural community women’s organization ...Continue Reading...
- Mamun Mian transforms his house as nutrition bank (Shoto Bari)
- Nutrition Bank (Shoto Bari) fulfills rural people’s nutrition need
- A dignified farming ensures youth’s involvement
- Tarulata’s initiative affords nutrition for her family members
- Haor farmers got three varieties of crops suitable for the area
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives