Where there is a will, there is a way
Sultana Parvin from Rajshahi Hard work and desire is the key of success in life. It is also believed that people can create their future. Bilkis Begum (36) an inhibits of Beel Nepal para village of Paba upazila under Rajshahi district has made her family financial solvent through her hard work ...Continue Reading...
BARCIK demands that fossil fuel industry is shown the door
BARCIK demands that fossil fuel industry is shown the door Dhaka, Bangladesh—Today, environmental groups rallied to demand Bangladesh delegates to the UN climate treaty take decisive action to address the corrosive influence of the fossil fuel industry on climate policy. The action is ...Continue Reading...
- Corona, indigenous knowledge and science of nature
- Climate change and food security in Bangladesh
- The blessing of nature
- The Corona impacts on the Khasi community
- The youth community beside the helpless Dalit population in Corona
- A man leading community towards agro-ecology
- Community Seed Bank (CSB): an initiative to reduce disaster risks in char areas of Bangladesh
- … Of the people led development
- We want a poison free and zero hunger world
- Respect rural women, recognize their contribution