We want a poison free and zero hunger world
By Silvanus Lamin The theme of world food day 2019 is ‘Our Actions Are Our Future. Healthy Diets for a Zero Hunger World’. It focuses on tackling global hunger. If analyze and observe our markets and food production systems we could easily now find that our diets and eating habits have changed. ...Continue Reading...
Diversity strengthens the interdependent relationship among all life forms
Silvanus Lamin The interdependent relationship among all life forms; be them humans, plants and animals widely relies on the abundance of diversity. This interdependence gets rooted and stronger through the exchanges of widely available diversity among all life forms. Having fruits and flowers ...Continue Reading...
How a day labor becomes sustainable agriculture’s trainer!
Md. Abdul Motaleb of Kalmankanda under Netrakona district is a successful farmer who produces crops adopting sustainable agriculture. He makes the maximum use of his fallow lands to farm crops and vegetable as well as initiate nursery in an organic way. Farming chemical free vegetable and ...Continue Reading...
Biodiversity and productivity
A.B.M Touhidul Alam from Dhaka:: The earth is only planet that has unique natural assets made up of plants, animals, land, water, the atmosphere and human. Together we all form part of the planet’s ecosystems, which means if there is a biodiversity crisis, our health and livelihoods are at risk ...Continue Reading...
- BARCIK initiative in post Ampan situation
- ‘We want a corona free village’
- Corona, indigenous knowledge and science of nature
- Climate change and food security in Bangladesh
- The blessing of nature
- The Corona impacts on the Khasi community
- The youth community beside the helpless Dalit population in Corona
- A man leading community towards agro-ecology
- Community Seed Bank (CSB): an initiative to reduce disaster risks in char areas of Bangladesh
- … Of the people led development