It is Important to Save Diversity for Human Existence
Barind Region Representative The Barind region of northwestern Bangladesh is a unique heritage of the diversity of wildlife and multiculturalism. Here is the residence of different ethnicity and coexistence of life and nature. From the primitive era, historical Varendra region has changed in ...Continue Reading...
Wetland areas need to be preserved
Ismot Jerin from Rajshashi The bay flows through the heart of Godagari Upazila, Gogram Union Parishad of Varendra. Everyone calls it Gogram Bay. The farmers grow their crops from the water of this Bay; the fishermen catch delicious local fish. A variety of aquatic life form flourishes of the ...Continue Reading...
- Let’s be committed to protecting the Environment
- Working towards ensuring pluralistic society
- Conserving Agrobiodiversity for food security
- Agriculture, Farmers and Nutrition Bank
- Covid-19 and BARCIK’s initiatives
- Make maximum utilization of each inch of soil
- Adolescent girls distributed handmade masks to the poor
- Let the farmers determine the price of agricultural products
- BARCIK initiative in post Ampan situation
- ‘We want a corona free village’